Thursday, December 11, 2008

Whoa! I'm not the father!

I was in an odd... situation today in my political science class. I sit in the way back, (where the cool kids sit) of class and usually no one sits around me. However today, some girl managed to bring her 8 month old daughter to class. Yea. Seriously.

Don't get me wrong, no matter how black and dark my heart is, I love kids surprisingly.

She parked the stroller RIGHT NEXT TO ME and sat down on the adjacent seat to mine... which makes it look like the baby belongs to me. At first, I didn't think much of it till... it woke up. It started doing the baby things and making baby noises to the point everyone was looking back with an angry face at me. I, being the dark mysterious guy that I am, didn't make much of it and pretended nothing in the world is wrong. The baby got loud and the teacher started stopped the class to ... "deal" with the baby situation. Just when everybody was about to start opening their mouths in retaliation for "my baby," the mother took the baby and left the class.

Odd...


I really hope no one thinks I'm the father. I mean... I would be honored to be actually, but not...yet...

No comments: